The International Joint Conference on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (JCM 2018) originates as the 9th Joint Conference of INGEGRAF (Asociación Española de Ingeniería Gráfica), ADM (Associazione Nazionale Disegno e Metodi dell’Ingegneria Industriale) and S-mart (Systems, Manufacturing, Academics, Resources, Technologies).
The conference will be focused on the latest advances in Design and Manufacturing Methods and Tools in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Aeronautics, Civil, Industrial, etc.) and Architecture, with regard to:
- Geometric Modelling and Industrial Process Design
- Augmented and virtual reality for product and process design
- Smart Production Systems and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Engineering methods in Medicine
- Innovative Product Development and Design Methods
- Innovation in Building Information Modelling and Architecture
- Education, learning and knowledge
We are pleased to invite all researchers, engineers and students to participate. The contributions will be selected for oral session or poster session.
Authors will be invited to submit extended abstracts, which will be peer reviewed for relevance to the conference topics.
Full papers will be peer reviewed for acceptance with the essential corrections and proposed for oral presentation or poster session.
All the accepted papers will be published on Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, a book edited by Springer and indexed in SCOPUS.
Selected papers will be also invited to be submitted to several journals indexed in JCR (Thomson Reuters):
- Symmetry (ISSN: 2073-8994, IF-JCR: 1.457): Confirmed
- Dyna (ISSN: 0012-7361, IF-JCR: 0.541): Confirmed
The conference will take place in the millenary city of Cartagena, a city with more than 3,000 years of history and that has been the scene of some of the most outstanding passages throughout time. This Punic, Roman, military and art nouveau city offers nowadays so many things to see and do that it has become one of the most appealing destinations in the Mediterranean area.