The International Joint Conference on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (JCM 2018) will take place at the Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Cartagena, member of the International Excellence Campus Mare Nostrum.
Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineering
Technical University of Cartagena (UPCT), Campus Muralla del Mar
C/ Dr Fleming S/N
30202- Cartagena, Murcia (Spain)
GPS Coordinates: 37.60103, -0.97928
Cartagena is a city with more than 3,000 years of history and that has been the scene of some of the most outstanding passages throughout time. This Punic, Roman, military and art nouveau city offers nowadays so many things to see and do that it has become one of the most appealing destinations in the Mediterranean area.
Cartagena in 5 minutes :
You can find more detailed tourist information in the following link:
Yo can download a Map of Cartagena in PDF by clicking here: Citymap.pdf
How to arrive:
- By airplane:
- San Javier airport, located 20 minutes from the city of Cartagena, with direct flights to Madrid, Barcelona and to the main European capitals.
- International airport of Alicante, is located an hour from the city of Cartagena.
- By railway: the railway station of Cartagena is located at 100m from the Conference Venue. From this station, there is a direct connection Cartagena-Madrid, via Murcia, and from the city of Murcia there are connections with the entire Spanish territory.
- By car:
- From Madrid: Highway Madrid-Cartagena A-30
- From South: Highway Almería-Cartagena A-7 or AP-7
- From East: Mediterranean Highways from Alicante, A-7 or AP-7
- From West: Highway A-91 from Granada